Business Development Manager (m/f/d) Military
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by ODU GmbH & Co. KG • Otto Dunkel GmbH
ODU is an international supplier of connection systems. Our company employs more than 2,300 people around the world. The group of companies has its headquarters in Mühldorf am Inn, Germany, roughly 80 km east of Munich. ODU also has additional production sites in USA, Mexico, Romania and China.
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
In order to strengthen our Business Development team, we are currently hiring one Senior Manager who will report directly to top management. The position should be located in north europe, preferably UK, D, DK, SWE, NOR.
- Monitor the Military Market (Trends, Competition, Technologies, Standards, Organizations etc.) and develop the product strategy and roadmap
- Support Sales team in closing sales of new products, new to customer, new to market, new to channel and actively engage all shareholders to drive new business
- Grow and retain existing major accounts and key customers by presenting new solutions and services
- Meet with customer to discuss developing new products, services for future customer products
- Assist sales in acquisition and market development in planned business segments
- Close cooperation with Sales, Product Management, Engineering and others to meet customers' needs and requirements and bring new products to the market
- At least 5 years of general professional experience preferably in Business Development, Key Account Management, Sales or similar
- Experience in Military Industry is mandatory
- Excellent command of English language, both written and verbal - German language is a plus
- Good problem solving and strong work ethic skills
- Willlingness to travel internationally