NPI Manager (m/f/d) DACH
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Reckitt Benckiser Deutschland GmbH
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Thats how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic powerbrands around the world - well-loved names such as Sagrotan, Nurofen, Dobendan, Durex, Scholl, Finish and Vanish.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?
Want to deliver projects with a wider reach? As a NPI Manager (m/f/d) DACH, Hygiene Home with RB, you'll have the freedom to support a growing portfolio of leading brands. Globally.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. You'll be responsible for a portfolio of supply projects supporting new products and enhancing existing categories. You'll lead from conception to delivery, ensuring they deliver the benefits intended. You'll work across countries and functions and be a key part in our ability to introduce new lines that ultimately grow our business.
- manage SKU introductions from initiation (project definition) through to first shipment.
- develop detailed critical path schedule for each project in conjunction with brand teams.
- ensure accurate and timely completion of all documentation (system and others).
- ensure all involved departments are trained on SKU creation process (on both global and local tools) in close cooperation with business process team. Ensure integration / alignment of all forecasts throughout project.
- regularly review progress on all projects with brand and supply teams / maintain initiative tracking document - flagging risks and escalating issues to the management team.
- set decision meeting agenda and lead the meeting.
- ensure bar code, AW and dangerous goods signage conformance for unit and transit packaging with other departments in the office.
- manage SKU complexity jointly with marketing, TM and demand teams in order to maintain profitable portfolio and meet SKU complexity targets.
- facilitate and manage product master data process in SAP in alignment with business process and supply services team to ensure project critical paths are delivered on time.
…you've successfully delivered supply chain projects - such as inventory analysis, cost reduction, service improvement or distribution - in the past. You plan carefully and manage relationships professionally and diplomatically. You've sound commercial judgement, using cost benefit analysis to prioritise projects. You focus on process improvement. Above all, you're a team builder who excels at bringing the best out of multinational, multifunctional teams.
- have minimum bachelor's degree (min. Berufsakademie) in business administration, logistics or engineering.
- have previous experience in other supply chain functions.
- have exposure to manufacturing facilities and processes.
- have experience in managing the brand P&L and budget.
- have nowledge of MS Office.
- have strong project management skills.
- have excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
- are process-driven, organised and disciplined.
- have ability to learn fast the ins and outs of the commercial business.
- are strong communicator capable of building strong working relationships.
- are good team player.
- are living of our core values: achievement, entrepreneurship, ownership and partnership.
- are fluent in English and open to learn German.
- are fully internationally mobile for future career steps.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to hear your ideas. The products you get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.