Business Development Manager at Bosch IoT Start-up
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Security and Safety Things GmbH
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is an IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch Group.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing - to solve the problems at hand, but also for society; If you are curious, honest, tenacious (and nice ;); You belong here.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
As a Business Development Manager, you play a key-role in maximizing revenue and building trusted relationships with our stakeholders, especially in regards to our launch next year. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and maximize company revenue and strategic value in line with objectives: scope is Europe, as well as a set of non-European countries
- Leverage CRM tools and track risks and opportunities to ensure target achievement
- Segment and prioritize market opportunities and establish related go-to-market plans to direct business development efforts
- Build trusted relationships with the ecosystem stakeholders: device manufacturers, application developers, system integrators and end-user businesses
- Stand as voice of the customer towards the company's other stakeholders
- Participate in fairs and events to strengthen your network and represent our company
- Personality: You are success-driven, characterized as a person with ambition and motivation. You have distinctive communication skills with the ability to convey complex messages convincingly - in written, oral and presentation format.
- Working practice: Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
- Experience: First experience in sales and business development for new technologies, ideally in B2B.
- Know-How: You have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data. You have solid negotiation skills.
- Languages: Excellent English skills.
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.