Product Manager - Storefront (f/m/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by METRO Markets GmbH
We combine our passion for innovative technology with decades of experience in B2B business. METRO MARKETS will develop and launch the online B2B marketplace that will change how businesses make purchases online.
Online marketplaces have never been this awesome. Are you a product of your circumstances or a product of your decisions? Opportunity is currently knocking for a Product Manager - Storefront that begins in the New Year…!
Be the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation. Using your experience in product management, you will collaborate with amazing colleagues of all disciplines in cross-functional teams to develop our new digital products.
As the Product Manager that's responsible for our "Storefront" on our marketplace, you will be working within the Buyer Tribe and have a strong focus on our marketplace homepage, product details page consisting of content (such as images, product description), offers from multiple sellers and volume pricing. It's all about exposing buyers with relevant content during their discovery phase and empower them in making informed buying decisions.
You will also be responsible for inspiring and motivating your team as well as act as the ambassador of your team's vision to the entire organization.
- Practical experience as a Product Manager in an agile environment. E-commerce background is a plus
- Proven experience and ownership in defining the high-level strategic milestones and the detailed break-down leading to their execution together with your development team
- Proven experience in the planning of the entire development cycle and managing the launch of the value-added features
- The ability to effectively identify and assess on impactful opportunities based on our company business goals
- Strong experience with data driven product development through constant experimentation, assumption and validation
- Experience in collaborating with designers and developers and the aptitude to motivate inter-disciplinary teams with your positive attitude
- Experience with methods such as Scrum, Kanban and user-centered design
- Ability to confidently navigate and manage various stakeholders
- Great communication skills in English.
- An innovative product with an incredibly exciting tech stack
- A "greenfield" project - an agile environment with a start-up mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies and the courage to evaluate new approaches
- An international team in a modern office close to the Rhine river
- If you're not from Germany - we will help you with your visa process.