Head of Sales Mobile Advertising (M/F/D)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by AppLike GmbH
As Head of Sales you will be responsible for the long-term sales strategy of Applike as well as the personal and performance management of the sales team.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- You will be responsible to develop a sales strategy and to implement it, reporting to our CEO
- P&L responsibility for our global markets; including hiring of sales personal and performance management
- Hands on! You are responsible to approach and close deals with advertisers from the mobile gaming and app industry
- You will analyze and implement strategic partnerships with mobile marketing agencies and other core market players
- You prepare and visit leading industry events - together with your team - around the globe to expand your network
How the optimal candidate may look like:
- 3-4+ years of job experience as a sales/business development manager in the mobile space
- min 2 years leadership experience
- Exceeded sales goals and created meaningful revenue acceleration at a rapidly-growing, developer focused technology organization in the digital space
- A deep understanding and passion for mobile commerce, mobile apps, advertising and publisher platforms
- Required: Fluent in English; Plus: Basic skills in German language
- Plus: Extensive network to CMO-level decision makers in the mobile gaming industry
What do we offer?
- Working in Europe's fastest growing ad-tech company, located in, the „Hamburger Schanze"
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application!