Internship Corporate Strategy: Digital Marketing & e-Commerce
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Bosch Gruppe
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Limited
Working hours: Full-Time
Joblocation: Grasbrunn bei München
- Help shape the future: Supporting our team in the development of our corporate digital marketing, sales and e-commerce strategy
- Take responsibility: Involvement in website, online product catalogue and e-commerce projects
- Networked communication: Providing internal tool support for e.g. Web Content Management System (WCMS) or Media Asset Management Tool (MAM)
- Structured evaluation: Preparing online marketing reports and anaylsis
- Reliable implementation: Collection, consolidation and alignment of global sales and marketing requirements
- Education: You are studying business administration, communications, marketing or a related field
- Enthusiasm: Strong interest in digital marketing and e-commerce topics
- Experience and Knowledge: Excellent Microsoft Office skills and an analytical mind
- Languages: Excellent English language skills
- Qualifications: Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Personality: Solid communication, team and relationship skills
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.