Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Aurelius Real Estate Opportunities
AURELIUS Real Estate Opportunities, Luxembourg, and its experienced team with a sound network focuses on investments in residential, office, retail, hotel and nursing care properties, as well as parking. Munich-based AUREPA Management AG will act as advising investment manager and asset manager in Germany.
Following the overall approach of the AURELIUS Group, the focus is on properties with potential for operational upside, meaning that their value, cost and income situation can be sustainably improved by means of active asset management. Reletting as well as densification and repositioning scenarios can be realized by this manage-to-core approach.
We have an immediate opening for an:
- Checking, recording, booking and archiving incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Accounting of the general and subsidiary ledgers (fixed assets, loans, receivables and payables) on property and SPV level
- Formation of provisions and prepaid expenses.
- Ensuring and booking of payment transactions.
- Participate in monthly GL closing and reporting activities
- Assist in the preparation of VAT return.
- Working on ad-hoc projects defined by the account manager.
- Performing other administrative tasks requested for business reason.
- Contributing to the further development and optimization of internal administration processes.
- Other tasks related to the Accounting & Administration department.
- Completed vocational training with additional qualification (e.g. as an accountant at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce) or bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Fluent in English and German, French or another language is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excel and office suite strong knowledges.
- Knowledge of Sage BOB software will be considerate as a strong asset.
- Knowledges of Real Estate business is an asset.
- Analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details.
- Self-motivated, focus on continuous improvement.
- Team player and integration capacity.
- Able to prioritize and work under deadlines.