Process Improvement Manager (f/m/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by AWIN AG
The Global Sales Operations Team drives the implementation and adoption of relevant sales / CRM processes and tools. The team will ensure that Awin's sales staff are equipped with efficient tools and processes, enabling them to focus solely on sales and client service.
As a Process Improvement Manager in the Global Sales Operations Team, you will align business processes across multiple regions, map processes, identify opportunities to increase efficiency of the teams, and identify, measure and monitor performance KPIs and process adoption. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders and ensure that all the users have access to the tools they need. The position also includes working collaboratively with other members of the team and across all departments of the organization and leading workshops.
- Map business processes across the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities for simplification and automation
- Drive process improvement, by identifying key opportunities, measuring process performance, collaborating with multiple stakeholders on the definition of changes, and defining and measuring metrics to monitor progress
- Monitor adoption of existing processes and tools, and share adoption and performance data with stakeholders in multiple levels
- Drive process alignment across all regions, ensuring that the right documentation is available for the right users; ensure that the existing learning tools are being properly used, including 'Salesforce Knowledge'
- Lead the initiatives of the Global Sales Ops Team related to customer lifecycle and customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience in similar roles
- Experience in process improvement and knowledge about process improvement methodologies tools and techniques
- Experience in leading meetings; experience in leading workshops is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and capability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English