Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by inconso GmbH
In an increasingly connected and digitized world, we specialize in developing customized software solutions for the logistics industry. Our range of services encompasses our own software products as well as logistics software solutions based on SAP systems. Data analytics and artificial intelligence use cases are becoming an integral part of our solutions as we continue to update and grow our products. National and international companies from the retail, industry and service sectors rely on our logistics systems. Whether our customers need Warehouse Management, Transport Management, Yard Management or Supply Chain Execution Systems, we fulfill their complex requirements competently and efficiently with over 650 employees. We are part of the Business Area Logistics Systems of the international technology group Körber. The Business Area combines three Business Units: System Integration, Product Solutions, and Software. Working together, employees at more than 55 locations offer customers a leading-edge technological portfolio that is continuously being expanded through new innovative solutions. It ranges from system integration to materials handling and storage systems, palletizing and de-palletizing technology, and a portfolio of software solutions.
We are looking for you!
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Office: Bad Nauheim
Reference number: 605
We have a full-time position available for a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join the Business Unit Software (SW-BU). This is a strategic role that has both marketing and product responsibility. You are the "spider" between the BU-SW leadership, sales, services, product management and R&D. The role will have a strong focus on downstream marketing activities: define company positioning, develop compelling messaging for company competencies, design approaches for sales & partner readiness, deliver the support & tools to bring competencies to market and set-up selective global lead generation programs.
- Support the Körber AG strategic planning process, collaborate closely with the other marketing functions, and align with key internal and external stakeholders
- Drive the transition from campaign-centric to a product marketing organization to include capabilities like primary and secondary market research, market and competitive analysis, win and loss reporting, positioning & messaging, etc.
- Define and deliver tools, materials and campaigns to stimulate demand in new and existing markets
- Design compelling sales tools (e.g. demo scripts, multimedia/augmented reality enabled demos and presentations) and collateral (e.g. brochures, data sheets, infographics, little book series, C-level drawings) to increase the sales & partner readiness
- Develop communication content and provide input to influence the perception by industry analysts and journalists. As such he / she is one of the BU-SW's spokespeople.
- Will be contributor and sounding board to the product management team in bringing to market new innovations.
- Will be active in market making activities such as user and special interest group gatherings and special sales calls.
- Will be key contributor in establishing and communicating unqiue value propositions and market differentiators.
- Manages the launch activities around the different competencies in close liaison with the key stakeholders
The ideal candidate must be both "hands-on" and "big-picture" focused, as well as a well-rounded marketing professional. You must also be able to effectively interface with prospects, partners, customers, sales, marketing, product development and external vendors. Key qualifications must include the following:
- At least 5 years enterprise product / solutions marketing & sales experience focusing on the various marketing activities outlined above.
- Must have a Masters degree, or equivalent experience in a relevant business, marketing or technology related to supply chain solutions.
- The ability to drive consensus across the organization, and the ability to make decisions based on input from multiple sources in an objective way.
- A good understanding of supply chain software market
- The ability to quickly absorb new information about BU-SW core technology and solutions and promote adoptation in key target markets.
- Proven ability to lead multiple ongoing activities, meet aggressive timelines and deliver clear results to ensure respect of marketing across the organization.
- Experience working across multiple countries, functions and product lines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and ability to present strategic, complex information in simple, clear terms to large groups of professionals inside and outside the company.
- Ability to strategically plan, develop and implement tactics, and supervise operationalization activities in multiple locations.
- Ability to lead by subject matter expertice, while working collaboratively with all levels of employees and customers in a global matrix management environment.
- A certification on product marketing (i.e. Pragmatic Marketing) will be a pre.
- Exciting tasks in IT and logistics with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Performance-based salary
- Secure jobs at a growing, international company
- Work-life balance through flextime and working from home
- Many continued education courses at our inconsoACADEMY
- Great working atmosphere and awesome company events
- The option to lease a bicycle
- Fruit and cereal days; free coffee, tea and water always available