Senior HR Business Partner (m/w/d) Frankenthal
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Amazon Europe Core
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today's pioneers, that's exactly why there's no place on Earth they'd rather build than Amazon.
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission "to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices." This goal continues today, but Amazon's customers are worldwide now, and have grown to include millions of Consumers, Sellers, Content Creators, and Developers & Enterprises. Each of these groups has different needs, and we always work to meet those needs, innovating new solutions to make things easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers - from the second an order is placed online, to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. This can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams' band together, roll up their sleeves, and are not content with just standing still. We are aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven individual to join our Human Resources team as a Senior HR Business Partner (m/w/d).
Job ID: 962891 | Amzn Logistik Frankenthal GmbH
The Senior HR Business Partner (m/w/d) will be an advisor to senior Operations leaders, utilizing their strong HR experience and expertise. You will develop and execute business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning and employee engagement. As a natural culture steward, you will partner with internal stakeholders to integrate Amazon's peculiar culture into the employee experience. In addition, you will put in place standard processes and policies enabled by standard work and help guide the organization through change by being champions of Change Management.
- Drive Associate engagement programs, acting as Employee Relations Subject Matter Expert, monitor Associate feedback to drive effective employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Manage labor relations if applicable and complex cases with both internal and external parties, while integrating legislative shifts into HR policy and practices
- Create people-centric plans to meet business demands through a strong understanding of how talent fits into the business strategy and how to develop talent
- Coordinate with management to build and execute recruitment of middle and senior management, on boarding, training and development initiatives
- Facilitate and manage the talent review process and succession planning in partnership with management
- Draw insights from data to improve processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business
- Manage and deploy complex HR projects and lead change initiatives, including implementing new tools and technology that will provide better support to stakeholders
- A Bachelor's degree in an HR related field or equivalent through experience
- Experience as an HR Business Partner in a fast-paced distribution or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of external practices, trends and tools used in HR
- Experience with MS Office tools and HR Information Systems
- Fluent command of German and English, in both written and verbal form
- Advanced knowledge of local labor law
- Ability to use analytical and experiential data for decision making
- Influencing skills
- A Master's degree or MBA in an HR related field
- Experience as a people leader, with a focus on hiring and developing the best talent
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Intellectual curiosity to bring new insights to the business, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work independently, as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Experience managing medium to large-scale projects