Enterprise Sales Executive (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Simreka
What will you be doing?
At Simreka we help brands manufacturing consumer products and chemical companies launch new, safer and sustainable products faster with our manufacturing R&D simulation platform.
As a member of our Sales team, the Sales Executive will use their sales savvy to blow up selling our data-driven simulation software into the defined vertical. Being a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling, and having a history of exceeding expectations and cultivating exceptional customer relationships, will ensure your success in this role! As will being resourceful, ambitious, thick-skinned, and an excellent communicator.
- Raise marketplace awareness of Simreka's "Data Driven simulation platform for Brands and Manufacturers"
- Develop and nurture new relationships with prospects at senior levels of organizations who are influencers, decision makers and/or budget holders
- Build a pipeline of prospects, maximize conversion of the funnel, and close sales against a revenue target
- Contribute to collective learning within our organization regarding effective selling practices and approaches
- Work together with partners such as SAP
- 1-2 years in a high growth tech company, preferably enterprise software sales to the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement teams and senior management
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and or German
Skills we are looking for:
Selling: First and foremost, you're a seller at heart who wants to bring new partners on board through creative and innovative means. You enjoy meeting with a variety of different people, and learning how you can help them solve their business challenge.
Closing: The thrill of closing a deal never gets old, and you will do whatever it takes to get the deal done.
Building: You know that there's no such thing as a large enough pipeline, so you spend time each day building your own pipeline from your current contact list, and by keeping up-to-date on important news and trends within your assigned verticals.
Collaborating: You love helping others succeed, because you know individual success breeds team success. Part of this role will involve working closely with your counterparts and associates to build strategies that ultimately improve the sales process for everyone.
Traits and Culture:
Passionate, motivated, creative, entrepreneurial and hard-working; Good communication skills. Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
What we offer?
- High degree of autonomy to define and implement things your way
- Opportunity to have a huge business and social impact
- An accelerated personal growth opportunity
- A customer-centric company culture with a flat hierarchy and open communication
- Salary and compensation in line with experience and performance
Work Culture - what to expect:
New ways of working and thinking. Your own initiative, ideas & creativity are highly valued. Working in a startup such as Simreka you will inevitably have to deal with multiple challenges that will be outside your domain or comfort zone. That means you will gain a unique hands-on experience in multiple areas of the company. Doing things resulting in both successes and failures are valued. You will rapidly learn, do, fail and repeat leading to phenomenal achievements! In this process, you will be closely supported by the existing team members and the wider community of experts that Simreka has access to. You will need to be very proactive, communicative and team player to achieve goals.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€150k - €200k Annual