Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Anonymous
* Conduct regular tours and inspections of all office and support areas to assess conditions and readiness for customer use and to detail any maintenance or corrective requirements
* Undertake configuration and setup duties to all meeting, events and ancillary support spaces
* Provide all mailroom, logistics, stationery, distribution and porterage support services
* Undertake general maintenance and office support tasks as necessary
* Provide general safety & security support by supervising and escorting service providers and contractors as necessary
* Provide general administration and logistical support to the Facilities Coordinator and other line managers as necessary
* Maintain constructive and positive professional relationships with all other CBRE service delivery staff and their appointed contractors
* Assist with Appearance & Cleaning Audits, Space Walks, Maintenance Walks
* Reception cover required when necessary
* Other duties as assigned
* Good communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals from a wide variety of social and educational backgrounds
* Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced and often demanding environment
* Ability to accurately complete tasks, assignments and responsibilities in timely manner
* Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team
* Responsive to customer requests in an empathic, supportive and productive manner
* Possess a reasonable level of IT literacy
* Must remain calm, courteous and polite in all circumstances
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Ref: 7399BR (EA090)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€30k - €35k Annual
€460 - €481 Daily