Process Control (Software Applications) Engineer
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Anonymous
* A minimum of 8 years relevant experience is essential in programming systems support preferably in a food or process environment.
* Ability to work independently and proactively.
* Well-structured methodical approach to work.
* Good judgement and decision-making skills.
* Strategic in approach.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems essential
* Proficient with .NET framework 2.0 - 4.5+ essential
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
* Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server (Apply online only) essential
* Experience with popular web application frameworks and windows Web Services
* Proficient with Windows Presentation Framework, creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, VSS, TFS)
* Experience with XML and JSON an advantage
* Experience with Batching software for example FT Batch or similar batching software
* Experience with server (Apply online only) OS
* Demonstrated experience of delivering projects in a highly automated environment
* A recognised Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline