DevOps Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Schroders Investment Management
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
You will be part of the IT Wealth Management Team and reporting to the Capability Lead Satellite Systems. To strengthen our Satellite Team we are looking for an
DevOps Business Analyst
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide Core Banking Application Support within a globally operating Service Centre, covering multiple applications as part of the Wealth Management platform
- Within a team ensure the smooth operations of the different Core Banking applications including but not limited to a Tax Management System (Cgix), Nostro-, Cash- and Trade Reconciliation System (Corona), Printing system (Inspire)
- Perform business support using T-SQL on an MS SQL data warehouse and as well being responsible for SQL Server administration
- Able to trouble shoot and perform root cause analysis, interacting with the different Schroders support teams and work in support projects
- Ability to configure and implement changes and configuration in the different systems.
- Configure and maintain the Trade and Position Constraint module in our Banking System T24.
- Define and implement the necessary monitoring features
- Perform deployments and set-up test environments
- Development and Maintenance of Quadient Inspire (Client Reporting Software)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of T-SQL and MS-SQL Server Administration
- Banking and portfolio management knowhow
- Fluent in English, German as an advantage
- Team player, work independently and take responsibility. Problem analysing and solving skills.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz