Software Engineer Identity & Access Management
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Software Engineer vacancy (requiring profound Identity & Access Management knowledge) for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Database and SQL Knowledge
- Experience in working with LDAP
- Understanding of Authentication and Authorization Models
- Personality with a distinct delivery attitude
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Planning and development the IAM solution and its associated processes
- Providing overall implementation and direction into the IAM and Privileged Access Management (PAM) functions
- Driving further development of the IAM discipline from a fit-for-purpose view
- Engaging with business and IT stakeholders to design and implement the solution architecture of new IAM solutions
- Collaborating with security teams, service desk, systems engineering, audit, application developers and other administrators
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.