Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Experis Switzerland
Systems Engineer - (Windows Server)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Windows Engineer to help integrate and enable data protection products.
- Analyse, design, engineer, deploy and maintain global data protection solutions.
- Delivering 3rd line support to the business and work closely with external providers.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT Business Analysts
- Perform installations on test environments and manage installation orders to production
- Provide consultancy to the project team with regards to technical questions
- Maintain operational manual, installation guide and other documentation relevant to operations.
- A minimum of 2 years of systems engineering experience (system design, implementation and packaging)
- Advanced experience with Windows Server
- Strong shell scripting skills in VBA, Powershell etc
- Programming experience in .NET, C#, or C/C++ would be advantageous
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection experience is highly beneficial - Microsoft IQP and ADRMS products
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.