Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Orizon GmbH
• Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
• Fixed monthly salary
• Personal support and qualified advice offered
• 'Orizon Plus Points'
• 30 days annual leave
• Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as Recruiter to support its Global Talent Acquisition team. What do Microsoft employees have in common? The answer is passion-for life, for creating quality products, and for the people who count on us to help them realize their potential. People are also what make Microsoft the unique, innovative and progressive company that it is. To ensure we invest in this critical asset, Global Talent Acquisition employees develop and execute recruitment strategies to find, attract, and hire the best talent. If you are passionate about recruiting critical, difficult-to-find talent, we'd love to talk with you. Our recruiters are essential to the company's success. In this position, you will partner with our hiring managers and business leaders, to develop and deliver a talent acquisition strategy which identifies and engages the top talent in the marketplace. You will share the company vision with potential candidates, assess for those who make our bar, and connect this talent with our hiring teams. Our Talent Acquisition team is an evolving organization - where your work and input will help directly influence our future. You will be responsible for account management across a large and complex business, evangelizing process change to managers, and providing the critical feedback necessary to improve our results and increase business impact - all while keeping a candidate first approach.
• Uses an understanding of the client's business and requirements to drive a staffing process that promotes an optimal internal and external talent mix and meets budget guidelines and expectations for scope and time
• Consults with the client on the techniques needed to make quality assessments
• Understands data and consults with the business to implement a plan (for example, a staffing plan) that addresses both business demand and talent availability
• Uses an understanding of talent markets and complex candidate profiles, as well as relationships with talent pools and communities, to identify and close candidates for immediate talent needs
• Develops a pipeline that generates diverse candidates to meet future talent needs of the business.
• Elicits interest in active and potential candidates by effectively using business stories that represent Microsoft's unique career possibilities, advantages, and rewards that are distinct from those of competitors
• Provides an excellent candidate experience at all phases of the relationship and closes candidates by anticipating and responding to objections and creatively meeting special conditions while being fiscally responsible
• Uses an understanding of the entire staffing lifecycle to apply the appropriate staffing policies, systems, and processes to all stages of the staffing process
• Educates clients on the appropriate processes and policies to ensure that compliance requirements are met
• Maintains current documentation on candidates' qualifications and status in the appropriate staffing or tracking system, within compliance guidelines
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Experience in staffing/recruiting experience requiring account management and candidate generation, preferably with experience in the technology industry
• Qualification in HR related area
• Ability to interact and influence business leaders at varying Level
• Experience working in large matrix organization, ideally in technology focused company
• Passion and drive for best results
• Fluent in English and German
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany's medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung (unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Anna Henssler gerne unter der Telefonnummer -33 zur Verfügung.
Frau Anna Henssler
Orizon GmbH, Niederlassung München Süd
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.