Post OQ Scheduler
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by CK Group- Science, Clinical and Technical
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
· Ensuring full and robust integration of the Pre OQ schedule phases into the Post OQ Schedule
· On-going review and implementation of the Post OQ schedule strategy as determined by Post OQ management
· Ability to fully resource load Post OQ schedule & generate planned resource requirements per department
· Implement and Manage Planned vs. Actual earned value from the Post OQ schedule
· Compilation and issue of weekly and monthly schedule progress reports & graphics
· Management of progress updating interface with Post OQ team weekly and monthly
· Ensuring on-time delivery of schedule deliverables
· Planning, preparation and facilitation of key schedule workshops and communications
· On-going liaison with the Project Manager regarding schedule issues
· Attendance and input at Post OQ progress meetings
To succeed in this role you will have extensive experience in planning/scheduling within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in fill finish projects (ideally post OQ). You will also be familiar with Primavera and MS Project.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47087 in all correspondence