Operations Service Desk (m/f)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Wayfair
Wayfair is one of the fastest growing companies on the planet with over $7bn in annual sales and 45% year-over-year growth. We believe that everyone deserves to live in a home they love, and we are committed to become the world s #1 destination for everything in your home.
As part of our ambitious expansion plans and commitment to world class service, we are hiring into our Operations teams in Ireland and Germany. These teams provide the essential link between our Customers, Suppliers and Carriers, supporting an amazing customer experience and enabling our partners success in the e-commerce arena. We provide day-to-day operational support across the whole customer journey and are looking for smart, energetic and collaborative colleagues who want to help us shape the future of Wayfair in Europe.
What You'll Do
Serve our Suppliers and resolve all their queries end to end
as part of our
Supplier Service Desk.
You will be working as part of a multi functional team training, responding and solving supplier questions and requests for advice, including pricing, commercial, merchandising, promotional and operational topics. In addition you will be working closely with internal Wayfair teams to develop self service solutions for our partners and next generation tools to equip them with what they need to focus on growth.
What You'll Need
- We are looking for dynamic colleagues, who can both work independently and collaborate to solve problems and come up with new ideas we strongly value entrepreneurship and independent thinker-doers
- You need to be results driven, detail oriented and a motivated team player
- You need to enjoy working in a fast pace environment and comfortable with rate of change in our industry we are building something new and exciting!.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and German, both written and spoken.
- A background knowledge of logistics, supply chain management and/or online retail is an advantage, but not essential
- You are proficient using some basic tools such as Excel, Microsoft Office and Google Suite. In addition, due to the data rich environment we work on, knowledge of SQL, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Python, R or Minitab is a plus
- Proven academic background, ideally
Wayfair is one of the world s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That s why we re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.