Data Integration Opportunities in Berlin, Germany (m/f)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Wayfair
Who are we
Wayfair is one of the fastest growing companies on the planet with over $7bn in annual sales and 45% year-over-year growth. We believe that everyone deserves to live in a home they love, and we are committed to become the world s #1 destination for everything in your home.
As part of our ambitious expansion plans in Europe and commitment to world class service, we are hiring into our Supply Chain Integration (SCI) teams in Germany and Ireland. These teams setup and monitor the essential data links between our Supplier and Carrier partners and ourselves, supporting an amazing customer experience and enabling our partners success in the e-commerce arena. We provide the technical know-how and coordination to co-develop solutions with our partners. We are looking for smart, energetic and collaborative colleagues who want to help us shape the future of Wayfair in Europe.
What could you be doing with us?
- Design and implement data connections with our suppliers, taking end to end ownership on the integration of data feeds and information in our Supply Chain Integration Team. You will be working closely with Wayfair commercial, technical, third party providers and suppliers to find (... and execute!) the right technical solutions to ensure we have the right data at the right time whether it is via API, EDI, FTP transfers or even the next generation of technologies!
- Monitor our Ecosystem to ensure world class service as part of our Health and Monitoring Team. You will be the first line of defense to any technical or operational issues, closely monitoring the health of our supplier and carrier connections and resolving any challenges or exceptions. In addition, you will be core in the development of next-generation tools to enhance our visibility and intelligence in this space.
- Ensure our catalogue is available and purchasable in our Catalogue Health Team, monitoring both our daily availability and inventory data feed health. You will be working with our Suppliers to fix issues and implement new initiatives, as well as with our Commercial and Merchandising teams to maximize the success of our products on the website.
- Oversee and drive the end to end workflow of our partners as they move through the data transformation process. You will be collaborating with our suppliers to implement a more granular overview of their current process and monitor their overall performance, enabling them to join our fulfillment operations.
What You'll Need
- We are looking for dynamic colleagues, who can both work independently and collaborate to solve problems and come up with new ideas we strongly value entrepreneurship and independent thinker-doers
- You need to be results driven, detail oriented and a motivated team player
- You need to enjoy working in a fast pace environment and comfortable with rate of change in our industry we are building something new and exciting!
- A background knowledge of data integration connections such as EDI and API
- Ability to get deep and determine root causes to some of the more advanced integration issues
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and German, both written and spoken.
- You are proficient using some basic tools such as Excel, Microsoft Office and Google Suite. In addition, due to the data rich environment we work on, knowledge of SQL, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Python, R or Minitab is a plus
- Proven academic background, ideally with a Bachelor's degree
Wayfair is one of the world s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That s why we re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.