Digital Business & Ecosystems Developer (m/f/x)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by ZEISS
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that's focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
You will play a crucial role in growing the Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. In this challenging function, you will help our business units to quickly assess opportunities to focus their efforts on the most promising big ideas. You will shape these ideas from inception to launch working closely together in joint, co-located projects with the ZEISS business units and our Design & Insights as well as Architecture & Engineering functions at the Digital Innovation Partners. You will lead large transformative projects, define the cornerstones of scalable digital solutions to provide a better customer experience, and ensure their organizational implementation together with our business units. With your fellow colleagues, you will build our capability to stay on top of digital innovation and make sure that portfolio decisions are made in the interest of ZEISS.
- An excellent university degree, preferably in business, natural sciences, or engineering, paired with a passion for both digital technologies and ZEISS' products and markets
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a relevant field, preferably product management for digital and connected B2B industries or top management consulting
- A deep understanding of the digital economy and different business models enabled by data and platforms
- A sharp analytical mind quickly grasping the business relevance of ideas
- Strong communication skills paired with empathy to easily navigate in corporate as well as "geeky/nerdy" environments
- A track record of successfully leading large projects and teams in agile settings embracing ambiguity
- A creative and goal-oriented approach with radical customer orientation
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills
Wofür wir seit 170 Jahren stehen: Pioniergeist und Bodenhaftung. ZEISS bietet seinen Mitarbeitern ein modernes Arbeitsumfeld, überdurchschnittliche Benefits sowie vielfältige Möglichkeiten zur Weiterentwicklung. Entscheiden Sie Sich für ZEISS.
Die verschiedenen Unternehmensbereiche sowie die zentralen Konzern- und Servicefunktionen bei ZEISS bieten zahlreiche berufliche Möglichkeiten für alle Fachrichtungen.