Project Engineer - Elektro-/Automatisierungstechnik (m/w/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Eaton Corporation
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Your Key Deliverables:
- Develops feasibility studies according to customer requirements.
- Calculates prices for offers and supports sales when creating offers.
- Creates scheduling / execution / assembly plans.
- Selects, procures hardware together with the purchasing department.
- Develops and maintains user software.
- Monitors the flow of the entire project.
- Participates in and / or manages project meetings.
- Performs acceptance, instruction and training of customers in the office and also on site.
- Performs commissioning with customers.
- Other tasks which promote the sales of the systems and services of the company, e.g. exhibition support, customer demonstrations, etc.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or engineering school (electrical engineering).
- Strong experience in electrical engineering and project management.
- Experience with common PLC programming tools (Siemens Step7, Multiprog etc.).
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills.
- Russian language skills.
- Secure handling of MS Office applications (MS-ACCESS, MS Visio).
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton Offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, career development and learning opportunities (Eaton University).
- Contract in fast growing global company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.