Working Student Industrial Customer Solutions (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Uniper
What we offer
Uniper's Asset Management unit provides the operational frameworks, processes, systems and tools required to manage Uniper's entire asset portfolio. Asset Management is responsible for development and execution of the asset strategy across all countries and technologies. The Uniper department Industrial Customer Solutions is developing long-term contracting projects in joint cooperation with various departments, as Sales, Engineering or Operations within Uniper. The projects focus on industries requiring high demand of steam supply, power or cooling for their production process. As a leading power generation company, we plan, build, commission as well as operate, maintain and finance the energy projects from the beginning on with the customer.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration.
This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
Reference no: 77245
Employment type: Fixed Term
Location: Düsseldorf, DE
Job Level: Working student
- Hands-on support in our customer projects, e.g. customer offer preparation, plan team meetings, arrange project workshops and evaluate results
- Enhance our marketing activities: planning of marketing events in 2020 in Germany, UK, Netherlands, developing marketing material
- Investigate into a competitor analysis, e.g. identify partnering options for our business
- Market research and analysis, e.g. identify and evaluate changing marketing driver of our customer, integrating of new fuels, technologies, industrial process into the project offer preparation
- Above-average academic achievements
- Analytical skills
- Quick comprehension and ability to take initiative and integrate your ideas and solutions
- Curiosity for industrial energy supply solutions
- Strong work experience with MS Office applications
- Very good language skills in English and German