Senior Manager Digitalization (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by BASF Services Europe GmbH
Learn more about the SSC at
At BASF Finance, we see solutions, not figures. We are all about innovative thinking, working together and making things happen. In doing so, our focus is always on our customers and keeping pace with digitalization. The basics for us are mergers and acquisitions, financing, preparing financial data or managing financial risks. On top of that, we ensure efficient financial processes - always in consultation with a globally connected community.
In the role of Senior Manager within the Finance unit, you will develop subject-specific concepts and actively drive automation projects forward, taking an end-to-end approach.
- You will be responsible for the development of innovative services using new technology and will develop solutions for current challenges - from subject-specific conceptualization through up to technical implementation.
- In the process, you will assume responsibility for subject-specific and disciplinary management of experts who are participate in the unit's strategic further development and evolution.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the smooth integration of new services, for example through acquisition of new business units or expanding the service portfolio.
- You will represent the head of department in all matters during his/her absence.
- You have a completed degree in business and economics with a focus on finance or comparable qualifications and several years of professional experience.
- In your previous positions, you have already gained management experience and ideally also experience in project management or corporate consulting.
- Knowledge and skills in the area of sales and logistics processes along the process chain is a plus.
- You use your excellent presentation and advising skills proficiently and enjoy sharing knowledge with your team.
- You drive projects forward through your innovative drive, keeping the company's interests in mind at all times in the process.
- Please state your salary expectations and your earliest starting date in your documents.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.