Security Operations Supervisor (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Carnival Maritime GmbH Hamburg
Carnival Maritime - located in Hamburg (Germany) - is one of the leading centers of excellence in the global maritime industry. The digitalized unit supports the operation of the very modern fleet of the Costa Group, currently numbering 28 cruise ships of the brands Costa Crociere, Costa Asia and AIDA Cruises. We are offering great opportunities to work with international experts in a dynamic and vibrant team.
We are looking for you to fill the following position:
- Manage the ships' security equipment and relevant budget in close cooperation with the Ship Security Officers
- Arrange technical interventions (service and repair), consumable orders independently and pro-actively ensuring compliance with procedures in place
- Manage the invoice process until payment, follows up with vendors and financial department aiming at avoiding delays
- Develop and maintain databases for security equipment and services for proper follow up
- Identify new technology aiming at reduced costs, improved performance
- Bachelor degree in the field of business administration or similar
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Professional experience minimum 3 years in the area of technical purchasing, ship management
- High level of competence in Office 365 and purchasing software solutions
- Professional English language skills, Italian and German language skills as a plus
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, high degree of result orientation, excellent communication skills and junior experiences in leadership
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal .