Head of Livestreaming and Community Management (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by LOVOO GmbH
Getting to know people in an entertaining way - this is what LOVOO stands for. Founded in 2011, LOVOO GmbH is now part of the listed Meet Group Inc. and is committed to connecting people - in the digital and real world - in form of a dating app that enables people to meet people directly in their area or on entertaining live streams. LOVOO is as diverse as its users and offers a multitude of ways to interact with others. Swipe, match, flirt, send icebreakers or use the radar - all this makes the online dating world even more exciting. Those who are looking for more can use LOVOO Live to freely express themselves, get creative and become part of a community. A team of some 150 passionate and motivated employees proactively works towards making this mission a reality. This has allowed LOVOO GmbH to become a leading dating app in the German-speaking world.
Diverse - authentic - entertaining. That is LOVOO.
Apply now and become a part of us!
- Leadership and continuous development of the LOVOO Talent Management Team
- Implementation and constant increase of meaningful and revenue-generating streamer programs across all core markets of LOVOO Live
- Development and monitoring of strategies around new growth measures for streamer programs
- Assurance of a fluent and efficient communication in the Talent Management Team
- Assistance with prioritization for all members of the Talent Management Team
- Creation of reportings for meetings and business updates with the management
- Excellent language skills in English with additional languages (German/Spanish/Italien/French) being an advantage
- First experience in leading a team of at least five people as well as very good organisational skills and a high sense of responsibility
- An independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Proactivity as well as continuous contribution of new ideas and thinking outside the box
- Keen interest in working with an international team
- Broad range of experience in innovative technologies and Social Media
- A background in the mobile sector and first-hand experience using the LOVOO app
- Attractive and competitive salary as well as participation in success
- Developed and defined areas of responsibility directly by implementing your own ideas as well as by taking the lead for independent projects
- Modern offices with a pool table, foosball and ergonomic office equipment right in the heart of the cities of Dresden and Berlin
- Flexible working hours, working from home when needed and an equilibrium between work and life
- Professional and personal development through feedback talks, language classes, MOOC fee reimbursements (e. g. Coursera) as well as in-house events such as ThunderTalks, Showtime, Open Space Days or the LOVOO Compass
- A motivated and multicultural team with familial spirit
- Cross-departmental communication and knowledge-sharing as well as learning directly in cross-functional teams and an US exchange program with our parent company 'The Meet Group'
- Opportunity to attend and speak at international conferences and local meet-ups
- Assistance with relocation for internationals
- A rich culinary variety with regular lunch and dinner offers as well as a comprehensive selection of drinks
- Diverse sports and health offerings plus our own LOVOO Gym