Business Process Management (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
As a part of our Business Process Management at GEA, you are responsible for the support of establishing a highly professional Business Process Management together with the team. The BPM team gives unbiased, process-oriented guidance and provides process excellence to our entire organization. The following areas of responsibility, among others, are part of the BPM team:
- Development and continuous improvement of process methods and BPM tools as well as maintenance of standards for the process management, including documentation Methodological guidance and support to promote process orientation within the organization and facilitation of change request management for business processes
- Organization and moderation of BPM workshops to develop business specific process models
- Coaching of Global Process Owners and Process Leads along with the implementation and execution of BPM trainings, process assessments, benchmarks, BPM trainings, process monitoring and process improvements
- Coordination and transfer of global exchange of leading-practice and process experience
- Planning and development of stakeholder specific communication
For our team we are looking for fresh starters as well as for experienced BPM professionals with the following requirements:
- Finished University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Professional experience in the area of Process Management, ERP implementations or Consulting. Candidates with first experience in BPM are welcome as well
- Excellent analytical skills and ability for conceptual thinking
- Affinity towards Business Process Management, desirable also extensive experience in business transformation/change management
- Structured and self-reliant working approach
- Passion for teamwork with strong communication skills on all hierarchy levels
- Fluent in English and German, further languages are advantageous
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.