Audit and Compliance Specialist (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by E.ON Digital Technology GmbH
E.ON Digital Technology (EDT) manages and implements with around 1,700 employees the E.ON Group's group-wide digital transformation of E.ON SE, an internationally active private energy company that focuses on energy networks, customer solutions and renewable energies. EDT provides the technological platforms to support the international business activities of the entire E.ON Group. EDT is headquartered in Hanover, Germany.
- You coordinate the annual regulatory audits and follow-up with responsible
- You are the main connection between auditors (internal and external) and the business' responsible
- You track the internal teams to ensure all requests are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- You define a risk management framework across the department that includes process, financial, compliance and technology risks.
- You conduct assessments to define and analyse possible risks and prepare reports and present recommendations
- You assist the review of SOC 2 (SSAE-16) report -to determine whether controls are in place and operating effectively
- You prepare papers and material for decision making at Steering Committee level
- University degree in Business or Management
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Governance, Risk, and Control (GRC) frameworks, SSAE 16 SOC 1 and 2.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills along with strong influencing skills.
- Be open-minded and curious, find pleasure in uncertainty and be quick to learn and adapt
- Experience in Energy Industry could be advantageous
- Fluent in English and German
- Company pension scheme and company insurance worldwide
- Exclusive employee discounts and subsidized canteen
- Family Service (help with finding kinder garden, elder care, holiday entertainment)
- 38 h working week and 30 leave days
- Home Office Option in consultation with the team
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers is perfectly normal
- Flex time account and 100% paid travel time including business travel (>50km) in first class by train
- Additional benefits for people with a disability
- Very good working atmosphere (informal "du", colloquial atmosphere, very international teams)