Senior Manager Leadership Development (*)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Schenker AG
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The Senior Manager Leadership Development will be responsible for the development and continuous evolution of the global leadership framework, ensuring that all activities are measured and reviewed against the values, leadership principles and competencies.
- Drives the analysis of existing global processes, tools and evaluates trends and best practices
- Contributes to the development of the global strategy for leadership development in alignment with the business needs
- Works with external vendors with regards to global contracts and related global budget
- Designs leadership development solutions
- Identifies and updates global programs and frameworks to ensure continuous improvements and aligned to the future of leadership
- Manages the design, creation and communication toolkits for rollouts and program adoptions, etc.
- Works directly with the global and regional teams to roll out the leadership programs
- University degree or equivalent business experience
- Language: English B2
- Several years related experience in HR development
- Several years professional experience in managing HR development projects in an international environment, preferable in a matrix structure of a large organization
- Hands-on attitude, intercultural sensitivity and high level of engagement
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching, facilitation and influencing skills