Facility Manager Europe (m/f/d), 7254
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD:
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As a partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan "A Better Life, A Better World". Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence. The company's portfolio covers key electronic components, devices and modules up to complete solutions and production equipment for manufacturing lines across a broad range of industries.
- Leading the entire European facility management department as well as guaranteeing the merger of multiple General Affairs departments
- Strategic planning of European General Affairs locations
- Supporting, optimizing and driving digital solutions for the facility management departments in Europe
- Ensuring an efficient cost controlling for the entire department
- In charge of risk management by optimizing costs and quality as well as complying with legal requirements
- Responsibility for property management including cost examinations
- Management of new Panasonic Campus in Ottobrunn (approx. 5.000 m2)
- Supervising and optimizing current fleet
- Developing "new work" approaches as well as implementation in the local offices
- Drafting innovative infrastructure concepts for the local offices
- University Degree in Facility Management, building technology or real estate industry
- 10+ years experience in similar management position
- Proven track record of adjusting service provider strategies, ideally in an international environment
- Analytical mindset as well as goal oriented and structured working method
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Reliability as well as distinct service orientation
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (C1 or native level)
- Excellent MS-Office knowledge
Join a multinational European team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities all over the world. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced, that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers' expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich peoples lives.
Our aim is to help you achieve your career goals by offering attractive and individual opportunities to develop your talent. We want to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work, company car and 30 days of vacation.