Inhouse Consulting Project Manager - Marketing & Sales (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Bayer AG
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany's leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer's partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, product supply, marketing & sales or business transformation & change management.
- Be responsible for project management of consulting projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions for our clients together with our global team and knowledge management
- Work in close collaboration with our clients in the Life Sciences
- Be a role model (m/f/d) for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Support Business Consulting internal activities such as recruiting, training, knowledge development
- University degree in business or related field; a focus on marketing would be beneficial
- Several years of work experience in Marketing & Sales, management consulting experience beneficial
- Deep knowledge of common marketing tools and approaches, e.g. industry specific pricing, sales force optimization, customer segmentation, digital marketing
- Ideally work experience in Business-to-Business and/or Business-to-Consumer Marketing, e.g. operational or strategic expertise in sales, pricing, product launch, digital marketing
- Preferably experience in the life science, crop science or FMCG industry and/or other relevant industries, e.g. consumer goods
- Leadership and proven project management skills and experience
- Empathic communication and the ability to drive implementation
- International work experience and intercultural approach, willingness to travel at times
- Excellent command of English; German or a further language would be an advantage
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination."