Senior Syndication Operations Analyst (m/f/x)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Volvo Financial Services GmbH
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
As Senior Syndication Operations Analyst (f/m/x) you will be responsible for the overall coordination of activities related to the servicing of syndicated lease and loan activities in Germany. The Senior Syndication Operations Analyst will be the primary point of contact between VFS Global, Banking Partners, Internal Operations Departments and Local Management to ensure the highest possible standard of service. This position is located in Neu-Isenburg Germany and reports to the Director Finance DACH within the Volvo Financial Services Germany (VFS Germany) organization.
- Support all aspects of originating and servicing syndicated contracts as part of syndications operations team
- Analyze portfolio for syndication eligibility and coordinate eligible pool with Global Capital Markets Syndication Team
- Coordinate credit and documentation packages and operations requirements to ensure seamless execution of transaction closings
- Ensure that operations team delivers all post-funding follow-up items in accordance with servicing agreements
- Lead communication between Germany and global teams for servicing items requiring escalation
- Troubleshoot and propose solutions for non-standard servicing situations
- Ensure compliance with all contractual funder obligations and be first point of contact for funders. For existing portfolio and new sales
- Regular monitoring of Syndication customer collections and arrears, communicating to funders as necessary
- Work with Operational and Finance teams to ensure a clear settlement policy in line with funder agreements, ensuring profitability is maintained for VFS companies
- Report and analyze monthly results to inform management decisions and optimize profitability
- Ensure investor reporting is timely and coordinate responses with subject matter experts
- Develop and improve processes supporting syndication to drive improvement in KPI's
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred
- Experience in equipment leasing or finance industry
- Good understanding of credit underwriting and documentation process and legal documents
- Proficiency in using MS Office and financial software packages
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with co-workers and external banking community
- Demonstrated high level of integrity, energy, and a positive customer and quality focus with ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking German and English