Head (m/f/d) of Functional Controlling
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Berner Trading Holding GmbH
The best is not good enough for you? Excellent. If you have a solid background in controlling and are capable of leading a team in diverse areas then take advantage of the numerous possibilities we have to offer. Come and shape the future together with us in Cologne or Künzelsau (Germany) asHead (m/f/d) of Functional Controlling
- Lead a team of approximately five FTEs in the areas of sales and marketing, purchasing, supply chain operations and central functions
- Create and conceptually develop KPI reports, appropriate analyses and management-oriented presentations
- Support the specific departments in identifying weaknesses or saving potentials and corresponding improvement measures
- Discuss, derive and track recommended actions with the responsible department leads
- Collaborate with and support the functional departments during budget creation in order to integrate functional targets in the subsidiaries' operative budgets
- Master's degree (or equivalent), ideally in Business Administration with a focus on finance or controlling
- Thorough background in controlling, especially in the areas of sales, marketing, purchasing and supply chain operations
- Proactive and addressee-oriented communication skills as well as assertiveness and successful track record in driving change
- Good knowledge of SAP FI/CO and SAP BW/Analysis for Excel
- Fluency in English and German, further languages advantageous
The values and sustainability of a family enterprise. And anything but rigid routine processes. After all, the Berner Group is undergoing a strategic transformation. Customer focus and digitalization are top priorities for us. This is the perfect setting for undaunted doers who are fully committed when daring new things, who stick to their ideas - even when this is not easy - and in this way put their lasting mark on our company, on a national as well as international level. We offer you many additional advantages. For instance, short lines of communication and decision-making, introductory training that is adjusted to you personally, a competitive salary with company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits plus staff discounts on purchases of our expert products.Who we are
We are the holding company of the Berner Group. With about 280 employees, we are managing the Europe-wide departure to the digital future and are positioning ourselves for the years to come. The Berner Group is a financially strong, owner-operated corporation in the second generation, with approximately 46 subsidiaries all over Europe.
Our core competencies are multichannel sales and the production of MRO goods, such as tools and chemical products for the automotive and industry sectors and the building trade. 8,200 people in the Berner, Caramba and BTI Business Units make a difference - they move us ahead. Again and again, every day.