Platform Specialist Manager, Search Ads (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Apple
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Here's your opportunity to do significant work by providing extraordinary support to customers and to commit to making Apple an iconic technology company.
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn't have envisioned - and now can't imagine living without. If you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big.
At Apple, we don't just create products - we create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple's content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
Platform Specialist Manager, Search Ads (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany
Sales and Business Development
In this role, you will grow and develop a team that is responsible for account managing, optimising and developing our largest accounts.
Critically the team will have a clear focus on customer satisfaction as well as revenue targets, consistently delivering the best in class client servicing experience.
You'll demonstrate your knowledge of developers, advertisers and agencies to create and maintain positive and productive relationships with marketers of all size and type.
Your team will be responsible for growing and maintaining our largest accounts, whilst also being critical to proactively identifying new growth opportunities.
You'll quickly gain the respect and support of both management and other employees by achieving business goals and demonstrating good judgment, eye for business, balance, objectivity, teamwork, quiet confidence, and trustworthiness.
You will have direct management responsibility for a team of platform specialists.
- Management of the Platform Specialist Team, who are responsible for leading, growing and developing our key accounts. You will be responsible for leading and developing this team, whilst remaining very hands on with our biggest customers.
- Driving the right team culture that ensures the business hits its revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics.
- Leading by example and ensuring we are delivering premier service for all customers.
- Ensuring the team are reporting their business through the correct channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools.
- Ensuring the team work closely and efficiently with the client partner team to create the optimal working relationship that delivers the best experience for our customers.
- Ensuring we are working closely with the customer success, marketing and product team to feedback market sentiment on products.
- In short this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to lead the Platform Specialist team at Search Ads. Your team are critical to the business success and have to be able to combine their skillset of analysing data and optimising accounts with the ability to run client meetings at senior levels.
- Demonstrable experience of leading highly successful teams, ideally within digital account management.
- Experience and evidence of crafting best in market team cultures, inclusive environments and building, developing and retaining talent.
- You will have significant years of online, digital or performance marketing experience, ideally working in the mobile and data market.
- Deep understanding of the mobile market and keen passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- A strong understanding for the performance market.
- The ability to support the client partner team in selling to customers at C-Suite whilst also being able to understand and optimise data at account level.
- Ability to organise the team, keep them focused on the critical business priorities whilst maintaining the ability to step back and see the bigger picture.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- The ability to work cross teams driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Standout colleague with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to new business opportunities.
- Extremely professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.