Finance Manager B2B - DACH (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Dyson GmbH
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 12.000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
Since 1998 Dyson can be found on the German market. Over 130 people are responsible for the marketing and selling out all our Dyson products and the success speaks for itself: Dyson has led the country's vacuum cleaner market in terms of value since 2015. We are on an expansion drive and have many exciting plans for the future, therefore we are looking for a:
Finance Manager B2B - DACH (m/f/d) - Cologne, Germany
Dyson Professional, the B2B division of Dyson, is forecasting rapid growth over the next five years. The DACH Finance Manager (FM) will work closely with our market leaders in Germany, Austria and Switzerland to provide dedicated B2B finance support, encompassing a wide range of responsibilities.
Based in Cologne, the role is responsible for ensuring robust controls and processes are in place to deliver timely, accurate reporting, as well as analysing performance to provide insights that will contribute to the future growth of the region and drive commercial performance.
- Commercial Business Partnering - Commercially astute, providing financial insight that supports and challenges decision making and helps to grow the Professional business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Whilst the role will be based in Cologne, regular travel will be required to Austria and Switzerland to meet with the leaders of each market
- Financial Reporting - Responsible for the understanding, interpretation and management of market financials. Creation, presentation & ownership of reporting and scorecards
- Financial Planning - Preparing budgets and forecasts for each market that provide a realistic view of likely future performance. Ensure potential risks and opportunities have been evaluated and understood
- Sales Team Support - Providing a tangible benefit to the local sales team via better market understanding (e.g. sales trend analysis), or assistance with projects (promotion profitability)
- Salesforce.com Super User - The candidate will develop into a super user of Salesforce.com, our CRM system, helping to optimise utilisation of Salesforce in their markets. Reporting and analysing Salesforce data/dashboards. The delivery of high-quality insight.
- Financial Stewardship - Working in partnership with Group Finance to ensuring a high level of financial integrity and control. Representing the views and interests of Group Finance in-market, and applying group policies.
- Management Accounting - Responsible for the regular accounting processes; month-end accruals, cost centre management, maintenance of pricing and customer data, etc. Liaison with our central accounting function (FCOE) in applicable markets. Ensuring robustness of financial information
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Management accounting background with 3-4 years' experience preferred
- SAP experience advantageous
- Technical ability in reporting systems and Excel
- Confident in building relationships and engaging with non-financial teams
- Organised self-starter with strong ability to work independently
- Proactively highlights and progresses solutions for issue identified
- Flexible and pragmatic in approach; balances areas requiring focus with recognition of the importance of avoiding unnecessary delays to progress
- Energetic and engaging with a positive 'can-do' attitude; a problem solver
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues; a team player
- 30 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed dress code
- Free on-site parking or subsidized job ticket
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- Subsidized sport activities
Working at Dyson:
Our culture is unique. We constantly strive to find a better way to solve everyday problems. If you want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment and are excited by change - it could be for you.
On our careers page you can learn more about our values "Different, Authentic, Better", which remind us of our mission every day and help us achieve our goals.