Manager Business Development (m/w/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Porsche Digital GmbH
If you make hearts beat faster, your own has to be in the right place.
Code number: PDG-D-0-E
Entry level: Professionals
Organization: Porsche Digital GmbH
The mission of Porsche Digital is to initiate, develop and manage digital business models and technologies in order to provide an intelligent, aspirational and exciting customer experience. The evaluation and development of new ideas and business models are performed within interdisciplinary teams in an agile environment. One role of such team is the business development manager who focuses on applicable business models, monetization potentials and performance management. Porsche Digital acts in an own ecosystem of venture capital, company builder, incubators and accelerators (such as its own accelerator APX) and corporates and operates in a global network with offices in Ludwigsburg, Berlin, Tel Aviv, San Francisco and Shanghai.
- Conception, evaluation and testing of digital business models for new product ideas
- Performing of market analysis and derivation of market potentials
- Definition and Validation of monetization potentials together with product owner
- Scouting for new business models
- Performance management of digital business models to measure unit economics and customer lifetime value
- Partnering with venture capital funds, startups and corporates to derive new ideas for digital business models
- You have completed a degree in business management, economics, finance or comparable discipline
- You have several years of relevant experience in agile business development for digital business models in a startup, incubator/accelerator, company builder or corporate
- Ideally you can show evidence of initial successes in the areas of initiation, development, market launch and overall financial management
- Enthusiasm to continuously explore and validate new monetization opportunities and business models for new ideas
- You are highly motivated to support the development of new digital ideas and business models in a team, focusing on unit economics and monetization potential
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual abilities
- You operate in a German-speaking and English-speaking environment, and you are business-fluent in both languages
Visit us at .