Senior Product Manager Software & Communication (m/w/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Eaton Corporation
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of a divisional Commercial strategy for the assigned Softwares Product Offering in cooperation with the sales, engineering and product management/marketing organizations.
Your Key Deliverables
- Responsible for delivering growth and profitability of a Product Line portfolio, coordinating with Product Managers and collaborating closely with Sales, Marketing, Segments, Business Development, Engineering, External partners at regional and global level.
- P&L Responsibility of the Product Line. Create and drive a strategy to grow Software as a standalone product offering.
- Responsible for the Divisional Software and Communication strategy, Roadmap definition and Implementation related to $450m of direct component sales in EMEA.
- Identification, planning and implementation of new, profitable growth opportunities and sales strategies in collaboration with local sales organizations, as well as business development.
- Interface between the business unit and the assigned sales organizations as well as key account management and direct customers.
- Bachelor's Degree; electrical/computing/software engineering or similar.
- Strong product management and/or business management experience/as in a matrix organization - P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business strategy, planning, and budgeting, analytical skills.
- Experience in developing product roadmaps, positioning strategy, price management, value proposition development, and product launches.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business models based on innovation. Agile and SCRUM methodologies are a must.
- Strong presentation and training capabilities.
- Travelling up to 30-50%.
- English fluent.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience of driving negotiations with global customers preferred.
- Experience abroad (outside EMEA) a plus.
- German fluent.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton Offers:
- Great promotional opportunities - We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
- Culture & Values - We are more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.