Manager Marketing Germany (m/w/d) RENAL
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Baxter Deutschland GmbH
The Manager Pricing & Tender D/A/CH (f/m/d) is responsible for establishing and maintaining Pricing Governance and Operations within the DACH cluster with a focus on operational pricing, contracting, improving tender management and analytical support to the DACH organization.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team to develop and roll out pricing models and strategies for our products and services, ensuring that any pricing changes are clearly managed and communicated to the businesses
- Identify and implement measures to improve and optimize the business processes in Pricing continuously
- Ensure that business processes comply with SOX formalities, SOPs and processes of approving
- Determine key performance indicators (KPI) and present them within the Quality Circle on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain new useful tools & dashboards to support the businesses in their day-to-day tender negotiations
- Coordination IFA data base maintenance
- Increase involvement of Pricing in sales strategies of the respective business units
- This role is organizational and disciplinary responsible for Operational Pricing Germany
- University degree, Master, Vocational Business School Degree in the fields of Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or a closely related field / or relevant education
- Perennial experience in Commercial Contracting, Finance, Business Administration,
- Experienced in pricing, managing cross-functional projects and confident when interacting with internal and external customer
- Solid business acumen and personal drive to achieve results
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and to contribute to a positive working environment
- Advanced analytical skills and a passion for co-designing, implementing and evolving processes
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.