Livestreaming Community Manager (Arabischer Raum) (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by LOVOO GmbH
Getting to know people in an entertaining way - this is what LOVOO stands for. Founded in 2011, LOVOO GmbH is now part of the listed Meet Group Inc. and is committed to connecting people - in the digital and real world - in form of a dating app that enables people to meet people directly in their area or on entertaining live streams. LOVOO is as diverse as its users and offers a multitude of ways to interact with others. Swipe, match, flirt, send icebreakers or use the radar - all this makes the online dating world even more exciting. Those who are looking for more can use LOVOO Live to freely express themselves, get creative and become part of a community. A team of some 150 passionate and motivated employees proactively works towards making this mission a reality. This has allowed LOVOO GmbH to become a leading dating app in the German-speaking world.
Diverse - authentic - entertaining. That is LOVOO.
Apply now and become a part of us.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Livestreaming Community Manager (Arabischer Raum) (m/f/d) to help promote LOVOO's latest feature "LOVOO Live". The feature seeks to encourage interaction between thousands of active broadcasters and viewers via the in-app live streaming option. The ideal candidate would have an instinctive understanding of how to discover and recruit broadcaster talent, to excite our users about this revolutionary new feature, as well guide them on their journey with live streaming.
- Main point of contact for influencers as an expert on the LOVOO Live function, as well as taking responsibility for managing our roster of influencers and broadcasters
- You will spend your time building up and supporting a successful community of broadcasters and provide individual coaching to Live Video talents
- Development of ideas and improvement of existing concepts for exciting Live Streams, in tandem with both our marketing team and broadcasters
- Independent research and keen interest in the influencer sphere is essential, as this will help you drive the recruitment of top quality talent to LOVOO Live
- You will take over the term negotiations with talent agencies and influencers
- Country-specific localisation of marketing efforts in order to establish LOVOO Live as the go-to live streaming app in your assigned market
- An active approach to collaboration and idea sharing with our Customer Services and Product teams in order to improve user experience
- Excellent command of Arabic as well as English
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the influencer and blogger spheres, in addition to a personal interest in social interactions via platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
- Broad range of experience in the fields of social media and influencer marketing
- A creative mindset and outstanding communication skills are a must
- First experience in leading team members as well as very good organisational skills and a high sense of responsibility
- An independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- The capability and drive to build strong and long-lasting relationships with our users
- Keen interest in working with an international team
- Passion for new, innovative technologies and social media
- A background in the mobile sector and first-hand experience using the LOVOO app