(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH
Let's be honest, finance is complicated. So we at Arvato Financial Solutions are proud to be guiding international as well as renowned local companies through the complex world of cash flows. Whether our customers sell shoes in e-commerce or offer telecommunications services, our services ensure efficient credit management for the best possible financial performance. Our approximately 7,500 employees solve new challenges in payments and complex data riddles every day, and do so cleverly, analytically and with an eye for every little detail as that is our DNA. We are seeking colleagues who want to take an active part in this - whether they are young professional, IT specialists, data analysts, advisers, managers or lateral entrants. And thanks to our presence in around 20 countries with a focus on Europe and America, there will usually be the right job available nearby. Innovate Yourself.
- Understand what drives value creation and execute on it - "create value"
- Clear ambition and willingness to grow
- You learn how to improve our products and the product management process
- Developing and execution of product and marketing strategies
- Further development of existing products and features
- Own all aspects of product management from defining requirements and development
- Conception, execution and testing of new features and product ideas
- Take ownership of the product portfolio
- Analysis and support in measuring success
- Market analysis and competition observation
- Establish reporting and storytelling around our value creating KPIs and product features
- Contribute with you leadership capabilities in an agile and dynamic fast growing environment
- You have a degree in economics, marketing, IT or a comparable qualification, MBA is a plus
- You have solid experience and proven success in creating value by product management
- You have a user-centric mindset, and a proven track record of the full product life cycle
- You have very good communication skills and you can handle several projects at the same time in an international environment
- You are characterized by a structured way of working, have good analytical skills and have a strong drive to push things forward
- You have at least very strong IT affinity - experience with HTML, CSS or Coding is a plus
- You communicate confidently in English, German is a plus
- You are self-driven, you like challenges and you want to contribute to growth
- You want to be part of a high performance winning team, hungry to learn each day and support the team with your knowledge, experience and attitude
- You are appealed by working entrepreneurial and taking ownership
- Impressive flexibility: To make sure your private life is not overlooked, we support you with flexible working time models, 30 days of leave per year and family support.
- Valuable benefits: Our employees enjoy performance-based bonuses, Group profit sharing, holiday and Christmas pay, capital formation benefits and a participation in the success of the company.
- The feel-good factor: We hold annual fancy Christmas parties, summer parties and after-work parties for our employees.
- Basic provisions: Our employees receive subsidized food services and can help themselves to free fruit baskets and water dispensers.
- Impressive further training: With the Bertelsmann University, over 4,000 e-learning and training offers and international talent management, we support your career development.
- Options for keeping fit: In addition to sports races, company runs and company bicycles, employees get discounts for local fitness studios.
- Welfare benefits: With our company pension scheme, in-house social services and our own company physician, we look after the health and welfare of our employees.
- Exciting discounts: Our employees benefit from generous employee discounts and other reductions with partner companies.
- Respect for loyalty: We support diversity in the company - in every regard.
More information at . Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to your online application with salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
Responsible for data protection in your application is the Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH. Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH, Gütersloher Straße 123 in 33415 Verl, processes your data in order to establish an employment relationship on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 (b) GDPR / § 26 (1) 1 BDSG. The storage duration for this process is 6 months long and starts with the completion of the application. You can contact the company privacy officer at the above postal address or via the following e-mail . Further information on data protection can be found at