Global Trainee (m/f/d) Supply Chain & Logistics - Gardena
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Husqvarna Group
Our 18 month Global Pioneer Program consists of six different rotation assignments, at least one abroad, and a number of training modules in our different global locations. For more information visit our website:
This is us
We make a difference to those who shape green spaces and urban environments through our leadership in sustainable, user-centered solutions. With our passion for innovation, we create products and services for customers around the world. We are a global leading producer of outdoor power products and innovative solutions for forest, park and garden care. We are also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. Our products and solutions are sold to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries.
- Gain a full understanding of Gardena SC & Logistics processes and requirements to support our planning, supply and order management in a changing environment (e. g. E-Commerce, Omni-Channel)
- Be part of an ambitious team that is striving to develop Gardena's future supply chain & logistics structure according to our customer demands
- Help to further improve and optimize our planning processes, support various Logistics & Supply Chain Management projects
- Get an insight into different market complexities and support us with your gained market knowledge
- Learn how to manage and balance out logistics constrains - such as End-to-End On Time Delivery improvements, analyze demand structure, accounts and channels in collaboration with different departments
We are looking for someone with a positive approach and a can-do attitude, a team player to help us reach our goals. Since our business needs are constantly changing we believe you have a flexible and open mindset to quickly adapt to our organization. As our Supply Chain & Logistics Trainee you will be part of our global team and mainly be based in Ulm/Laichingen, Germany.
You are analytic and problem-solving oriented, ambitioned and have an affinity for project management. You also have:
- A bachelor or master degree in engineering or business administration with a focus on supply chain and logistics
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Strong collaborative and team-working skills, structured and results-oriented working methods, strong analytical skills and a high reliability
- Willing to travel and to work flexible at different locations around the world