Brand Manager Allergy (m/w/d), Part-Time (50%)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Nutricia GmbH
As a world leading food company Danone stands for international success. Around 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: „Bringing health through food to as many people as possible."
Milupa Nutricia GmbH is located in Frankfurt am Main and a part of the Danone Group. In the field of infant nutrition, Danone stands for the distribution of successful brands such as Aptamil and Neocate.
Become part of our powerful team and take your next career steps with us!
Support as of now our Team as
Brand Manager Allergy (m/w/d)
In Part-Time, 50%
- Responsible for strategic & operative brand management for the allergy management
- Planning and implementation of marketing campaigns & new product launches for different target groups
- Responsible for market & competitor analyses as well as forecasting & potential calculation of new products and services
- Excecution of marketing activities into our sales channels
- Crossfunctional cooperation Marketing/Medical/Sales DACH & projects with the global team
- University degree, like nutrional sciences, business administration or similar, with focus on marketing/communication
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Product/Brand Management using a wide range of marketing tools at leading OTC/Pharma/FMCG companies
- Deep understanding of patients and target groups - ideally also of doctors and pharmacists - as well as project and cooperation experience with various company divisions and external agencies/market research companies
- Confident use of marketing/market research tools (qualitative and quantitative market research)
- Teamplayer, likes to deal with people and posses empathy and sensitivity
- Strong personality, straightforwardness and openness
- Resilience and flexibility with a strong mind for opportunities and solutions
- Good PC knowledge of common programs, SAP knowledge desirable
- Fluent in German and English, French is an advantage
- Monthly subsidy to support the costs of public transportation, cooperations with fitness centers, childcare subsidy, company pension scheme, access to corporate benefits and discounted offers for employees of Danone (i.e. travels, events and shopping).
- An international, innovative corporation, in which strengths are continuously stimulated through transparent career options and versatile training and development offers.
- Central, modern office with open space and common kitchen, football table and supply of water, coffee, tee, yogurt and fruits for free, as well as subsidized lunch.
- Respect and team spirit on all levels, holiday- and Christmas pay, opportunities for home office, subsidized massages, the Danone PME family service, regular events in order to exchange an celebrate successes.