Digital Campaign Manager Central Europe (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Hilti Deutschland AG
Who is Hilti? If you're new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we're looking to expand, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
As a Campaign Manager (m/f/d), you support the implementation of the regional marketing strategy and roadmap by participating in the creation of campaign concepts. You also focus on steering the campaign execution as well as managing agencies and the content production process. Always being result oriented on generating awareness, direct sales or qualitative leads and nurturing them until conversion. It is also your responsibility to optimize the campaigns based on analytics, channel as well as content effectiveness. You guarantee timings and excellent stakeholder management during the whole campaign process.
Your key responsibilities are to work with the global, regional and market counterparts in the different countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland and Netherlands) to develop and ensure optimal channel execution of campaigns through our various platforms. Within that process you act as the sparring partner to advise, coach and assist team members, on designing, modifying and managing marketing campaigns.
We are in the phase of professionalizing our digital campaign approach, bringing the marketing-and-sales relationship to a new level. Stakeholder management and collaboration will be key to a successful implementation as well as end-to-end lead management to secure conversion.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
- A proactive, honest and self-reliant personality, critical thinking, pragmatic and hands-on mentality and try-learn-review spirit
- 3+ years marketing communication experience - preferably with executing multichannel campaigns
- University degree, or relevant professional experience
- High enthusiasm for digital marketing
- Creative mind to conceptually challenge the status quo
- Strong project management skills, from organization and planning to stakeholder management
- Experience with CMS and marketing automation systems- preferably Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce as well as Google Suite products
- Professional communication skills in verbal and written English - additional languages are a plus
- Team player with background working with technology, marketing, and international staff in a fast-paced, flexible environment
We offer you a very thorough and transparent people and performance review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It's how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally. People Development is even anchored in the targets of our managers.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized benefits, such as:
• Flexible working arrangements and teleworking
• Employee share in company success
• Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
Why should you apply? Join us on this challenging and exciting digitalization journey and discover a global company where you can develop your full potential. We have an excellent mix of international people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you have no knowledge of construction, that's fine with us. We're more interested in your ability, commitment and drive to take Hilti to the next level in terms of digital transformation. Apart from vibrant and metropolitan Munich itself, the nearby snow-draped mountains, crystal-clear lakes and marvellous landscapes invite for lots of outdoor activities.