Sales Representative (m/w/d) Ear/Nose/Throat Großraum Bayern
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Stryker GmbH & Co. KG Duisburg
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and Neuro technology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker deals in products for Hips, Knee, Shoulder Trauma, Foot & Ankle, and Ortho, Power tools Endo, Neuro, and Spine etc. Strykers products and services are available in more than 100 countries.
Stryker offers a variety of entry and development opportunities in an innovative high-tech environment. We focus on the talents and strengths of our employees to help them to learn and grow.
You will be responsible for the ENT business in NRW which includes sales and promotion, key opinion leader management, market development and customer support.
You will develop strategic approaches to convince clinical and economic stakeholders in switching their way of care. Provide customers with a minimally invasive and cost-efficient treatment for their patients. You will provide input as the "Voice of Customer" and market intelligence insights.
- Hold a credible clinical conversation, positioning products and economical value accordingly
- Develop and execute market development efforts to accelerate new therapy adoption and to increase the number of patients available to receive our treatment.
- Complete a thorough analysis of the territory and identifying key target accounts. Generate and follow up on sales leads.
- Recommend changes in Stryker's solution technology, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments in order to expand the company's business
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and uses this information to differentiate Stryker's products from those of its competitors
- Support marketing in the development of education programs for physicians and other health professionals involved in the use of the ENT portfolio
- Support activities related to driving enrollment in our Clinical Trials
- Participate in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote Stryker's ENT portfolio
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within an account and based upon knowledge of the customer's needs
Pioneers: You want to be a part of a fast growing start up and you appreciate the security of an established company at the same time. Building and creating a successful ENT business is your passion.
Self-directed initiators: You take ownership of your work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change and outcomes.
Out of the box thinkers: You test new ways of approaching customers and adapting quickly to their needs with our product solutions.
Collaborative Partners: You build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you need:
- Minimum of three years sales Territory Manager in medical device or pharma industry
- University degree or an equivalent apprenticeship in the field of health economics or business
- Deep knowledge of reimbursement (DRG and EBM)
- English and German fluency/ French would be an advantage
- Valid driving license (B)
- Outgoing and persuasive manner and ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values
- Confidence and persistence
- Stamina and self-motivation
- Analytical and planning skills
- Commercial and business awareness