Internship Online Marketing - Dutch Market (m/w/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Campusjäger GmbH
We are searching for an Online Marketing Intern (m/f/x) for one of our clients. Our client company describes itself as follows:
We are the leading online shop for garden houses, saunas, terraces & co in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. For 15 years we have been delivering high quality wood and metal constructions up to the curb by shipping and on request including assembly. Half a million garden and house owners use our webshop and our magazine every month for inspiration, advice and direct purchase. Thanks to a progressive investor, we are growing consistently at double-digit rates and would now like to expand our eCommerce team at our headquarters in Hamburg and grow internationally.
- You translate or edit AI translated content for our website as well as our online campaigns in paid search, shopping, newsletters and social media marketing.
- You prepare relevant channels for the upcoming market entry into the Netherlands and Belgium.
- You create analyses and campaign reports based on Google Analytics & Social Media tools.
- You research and acquire new cooperation partners in the areas of garden portals, product comparisons or bloggers and provide them with operational support.
- You work with our graphic designer to create campaign briefings and control these in our web shop.
- You use your extensive knowledge about Dutch customers to customise product selection and text creation.
- You create competitor analyses to supply ideas and approaches for future campaigns.
- You've studied a minimum of 5 semesters in Business Administration, Media Communication or a similar pathway
- You've had first practical experience in online business, start-up or management consulting
- You possess C2 Dutch language skills
- You have good analytical knowledge and XLS competency
- A digital mindset and confident while handling new media are part of your strengths
- You have Experience in the maintenance of webshop systems (Shopware & Wordpress) and SEO for content creation
- Your superb communication skills, independent and data-based team work part of your skill set
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and CSS as well as initial experience with Google Adwords and Bing Ads are an advantage
- The opportunity to quickly take on a lot of responsibility and manage your own projects
- A positive corporate culture and an international team
- Possibility to establish yourself within the private equity und venture capital environment
- Attractive salary and long-term development prospects
- Modern office in the heart of the Hamburg with free drinks and a foosball table
- And above all a friendly environment with a great focus on fun!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!