Sales Manager National Accounts AFH (f/m/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Kellogg Deutschland GmbH
More than 100 years ago, W.K. Kellogg founded our company through his belief in nutrition and dedication to well-being.
Motivated by a passion for people, quality and innovation, he created the first-ever breakfast cereal and then shaped an entire industry. Kellogg soon became a household name; his signature, a trusted mark.
Kellogg's produces cereal and convenience foods, including crackers and toaster pastries and markets their products by several well known brands including Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Pringles, Eggo, and Cheez-It.
Sales Manager National Accounts AFH (f/m/d)-SAL010809
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we're excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Build strong relationship with regional vending operators and wholesalers
- Conquer highly fragmented market landscape and maximize distribution
- Build business cases for high potential customers to align internally and execute externally
- Report progress and sell-out data through sales tool (SAP)
- Lead special on demand projects with retail customers Support the monthly KS&OP process and communication flow of our business performance and outlook and ensuring that the team are pro-actively building action plans to address risk and opportunities
- Review of annual priorities and business delivery against annual targets and capture learnings to influence long term planning process
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- 2 years' experience in sales ideally in FMCG
- Able to work independently, drive own initiatives and work goal oriented by working across multiple regions in Germany and Austria, willingness to travel
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- High accuracy, excellence in execution, structured way of working
- Proactive mind-set, high customer- and service orientation
- Good communication skills in German required, English is a plus
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Function Sales and Category Management
Primary Location DE-HH-Hamburg
Job Type Professional
Closing Date Dec 21, 2019, 9:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance No