Senior Finance Solutions Consultant | FinTech | Belgium
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Sterlings Partnership
Please note that this is NOT a sales role. This role is to be able to help assist the sales team and sales process in a presales capacity by being the Finance Solutions expert when speaking to potential clients. You will be the Finance Solutions (GL, Subledger, Balance Sheets, Accounts etc) SME discussing with potential clients on what the software can achieve for them from a Finance business point of view.
- Listen to and understand our prospects business requirements.
- Position our Finance Solutions and Products (GL, subledger, consolidation, budgeting, forecasting…)
- Preparing and conducting product workshops and proof of concepts on prospect sites.
- Provide financial and business content and business subject expertise to current and prospective customers as well as internal peers.
- Completing RFI/RFP's.
- Conducting functional gap analyses and addressing business issues raised by prospects, and
- work together with sales to ensure the closure of the process.
- Working with product development/product management to ensure the functional requirements of customers/prospects are fulfilled and if all features are on the roadmap foreseen.
You will ideally have:
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Thorough functional knowledge of banking products ideally within the Finance domain across budgeting, forecasting, balance sheets, subledger & GL.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Required Language Skills (written and spoken): English (fluent); Optional: Dutch, French
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, methodical and organised
- Assertive, being able to make expert decisions based on personal judgement
- Team player
- Problem Solver
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willingness to travel within EMEA
- Energetic and driven to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment