Head of Online Operations
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be responsible for overseeing all online operational processes including the commercial management of inventory, staffing and planning product sales cycles. This KPI- driven role will require innovation and drive in order to achieve company objectives.
* Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and relationship management. This role will be required to liaise with all aspects of the business, including logistics/ warehousing/ Stock Control/ Buying Department/ Finance Department
* Create a sustainable inventory management model which will adequately service the growing demands of the company's Online operations whilst balancing the requirements of the store portfolio
* Analyse, forecast and compare sales against budget and targeted sales, with a focus on profitability. Analyse departmental costs and work with all 3rd party and affiliate agencies as part of the lean model.
* Deliver a profitable and efficient Click and Collect model in co-operation with the logistics and warehousing department
* Liaise with Senior Management in drafting an overall Online Operational Strategy
* Identify process improvements in the areas of IT, Warehousing and Customer Experience
* Support all digital marketing activities through careful inventory planning
* Manage and maintain Online operational costs within allocated budgets
* Create and deliver a strategy of operational excellence as a way of working, developing and sharing best practice procedure within the lean warehousing model.
* Maintain the correct staffing levels by continuously reviewing contract levels and needs. Actively encourage and drive Training & Development opportunities to upskill team members and grow the internal talent pipeline.
* Ensure that all legislative requirements are met and escalate any identified risks appropriately.
* Treat Health and Safety with utmost importance, ensuring that the Online Warehouse is a safe place to work and ensure that all employees comply with all Health & Safety requirements.
* Participate in cross functional projects from time to time and carry out any other reasonable duties that may be assigned to you.
* Proven track record in delivering business profitability.
* Experience setting and achieving budgetary targets.
* Professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
* A Team player with strong influencing and negotiating skills.
* Ability to think strategically, as well as operationally.
* Results driven with the ability to manage workloads, prioritise effectively and work to deadlines.
* An enthusiastic self-starter with drive & passion for retail.
* Resilient & capable of working under pressure and handling multiple tasks -with changing priorities.
* 5 + years Senior Management experience, with significant experience in managing people essential.
* Third level Business Development related discipline preferable.
* Superb I.T Skills required.
For further information please contact Maria on (phone number removed)