Product Development Engineer
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Anonymous
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
* This is a challenging opportunity and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people.
* Joining our client means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
* Employees are encouraged to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers.
* You are ambitious and desire a career with an innovative forward-thinking company.
* This role is generously compensated and offers career development prospects
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Coordinating new R&D led projects including New Product Introduction (NPI) in the manufacturing plant including face-to-face meetings, teleconferences and regular updates on project activities, milestones, and status.
* Writing validation protocols for trials, coordinating and executing trials and writing protocol trial reports.
* You will be involved in face-to-face meetings, teleconferences and regular updates on project activities, milestones, and status.
* Responsibility for project administration and compliance with project plans.
* Managing product, process and supplier changes that have a potential impact on products manufactured.
* Coordination and assistance with Project EMS boards
* Coordination of projects that are Value Improvement Processes (VIPs) for the plant.
* Analytical thinking using established tools for troubleshooting and investigation management.
* Help develop best practices for product development procedures
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
* A B.Sc. in Science (Engineering, Chemistry, Biology) with at least 2 years of pharmaceutical experience.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written