Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Anonymous
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
* This is a challenging and rewarding role that will allow a junior to intermediate level Project Engineer to take the next step in their career and gain or broaden their project management experience in a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
* This role will give you the opportunity to support the management and execution of projects throughout the full project life cycle from initiation to closeout. The projects will include a diverse mix of capital and expense projects on Process, Utilities and Automation/IT (AIT) Systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Reporting to the Projects Programme Manager, you will be responsible for supporting a diverse portfolio of strategic projects and will have the capability to project manage small projects autonomously as the business requires.
* You will have frequent exposure to senior management as they execute projects that shape our overall strategy and transform our client's site into a best-in-class Biopharmaceutical Facility. Project execution will focus on safety, schedule, and budget adherence while complying with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes.
* Manage and execute projects from initiation to completion.
* Full project lifecycle from end to end design through to C&Q and handover.
* Understanding the project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation, projects close out.
* Assure compliance with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes.
* Managing overall financial performance of engineering projects, including cash flow, life cycle costs, business opportunities and risks.
* Effective Contractor/Vendor Management.
* Excellent Communication / Organisation Skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all level of the organisation from Project teams to Site Leadership Team.
* Project Schedule Management
* Schedule Development
* Execution/Adherence - demonstrated record of on time delivery
* Risk Management & action plans to mitigate risk
* Strict Adherence to safe working practices as set out in the safety statement and other company safety rules and control and monitor the safe working practices of contractors while on site. Understanding of Environmental Health & Safety requirements on a Pharmaceutical Plant.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
* Degree in Science/Engineering - Level 8 desirable
* 2+ years Project Execution experience in Pharmaceutical/Bio-pharmaceutical
* Experience in managing cross-functional teams, delivering complex Manufacturing Facility and Processing projects, in a highly automated GMP Production environment.
* Demonstrable record of delivering right first time handover of documentation.
* Ability to work with end user on developing operating procedures, maintenance & calibration plans
* Experience using SAP and budgeting tools.
* Strong competency in CMMS systems preferably Maximo
* Strong computer MS Office skills (PP, Word, Excel, etc.)
* Strong understanding of the principles of Good Manufacturing Practices
* Excellent interpersonal skills